Who will finish the season on top?

Post stuff in general except Jokes , there is a seperate forum just for that

Moderators: Tank, AstroDubz, PlaYa

Re: Who will finish the season on top?

Postby G-Funk on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Pip3R wrote:wait wait... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: let me first finish this crying laughter... :lol: :lol: :lol:

bad reputation you say?

a certain captain of ManU, fouled a player from another club, ending the latter's career... a foul that was pre-meditated..
this captain got fined and match suspension.. not long after, he got another fine and match suspension for a elbow to a player.

i present to you, the Legendary (yes, he has that status) Roy keane... the same man who said, the causes for his problems (hip problems, etc) was his reckless challenges and "angry outbursts" at other players...

bad reputation you say?

just a bit of history to those "Man U fans" who always look and comment on other clubs..

as an FYI: Keane was the most successfull kapitaan in the history of Manchester United FC.. :wink:

Mr Pipes lets not get into this here lol whether u like it or not Suarez had a bad reputation BEFORE joining Liverpool.He bit an opponents ear bra :o
Dont get me wrong Keane was a very aggressive player remember those Viera n Keane battles but that was how he played and he dominated the midfield and yes he was Man Utd most successful player,would you not wanted a player like Keane in your team? :scratch:
Im not saying Suarez is a bad player he is top notch but ever notice that English or British players arent penalized as heavy as other foreign players?The FA favour their homegrown players and by he made himself a target with all those things he caught on.....Again no one is saying he isnt a class player seems you more focused on the fact that i support Man Utd lol
[color=#FF0080]better late than never...But never late is better[/color]
G-Funk
shopping trolley racer

Postby riyaaz on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:10 pm

In the 10 games Suarez has played thus far he has behaved :mrgreen: He also seems to be more calm, doesn't dive like he used to, he's working harder, etc.

Top goalscorer and PFA player of the year will go to Suarez 8) You might ask why am I so sure? :roll:

Because Liverpool is NOT gonna sell him and he WANTS to play CL next season, even if he must steer the club there himself he will do so. He's already shown that hunger in the games he's played thus far :cheers:
DUB wrote: even God messed up on some individuals, Pepa for instance :)

Current: '97 Golf 3 GTS 1.8i aka Turtle
Ex: '90 mk1 1.6 aka The Danger :(
riyaaz
Plascon Developements CEO

Postby PoPo on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:19 am

He must fix his F#@$#@ teeth already - is he not afraid to fall on his bek :lol: :lol:
Current: Polo 6r 1.4 CW Comfortline
Ex: Polo GTi (sold)
Ex: Mk3 2.0 8V GTi (sold)
Ex: Mk2 1.6 CSL (engine blew)
PoPo
Slut

Postby G-Funk on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:16 pm

riyaaz wrote:In the 10 games Suarez has played thus far he has behaved :mrgreen: He also seems to be more calm, doesn't dive like he used to, he's working harder, etc.

Top goalscorer and PFA player of the year will go to Suarez 8) You might ask why am I so sure? :roll:

Because Liverpool is NOT gonna sell him and he WANTS to play CL next season, even if he must steer the club there himself he will do so. He's already shown that hunger in the games he's played thus far :cheers:

the biatch just cant stop scoring x se he makes me naar :? lol but at the rate he is going he will be the top goal scorer no doubt, im not sure if the FA will award him the Player of the year - that mense hate him with a passion but he is defo the guy to get it.
on a more lighter note Man Utd actually won :o and Danny "Thabo" Welbeck actaully scored....twice!!!! :shock: PLUS Cleverley got on the score sheet too!!!! I think i should've opened my bek long time ago about those Franse :mrgreen:
G-Funk
shopping trolley racer

Postby riyaaz on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:29 pm

This was me on Sunday :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I was expecting a tough game with a 2 - 1 or 3 - 1 score to Liverpool but what a performance!! :shock: :o Even Jon Flanagan scored with a mooi finish nogal :lol:

I think Arsenal got the wake up call they deserved and City, well, I'm a little bit scared about our visit to the Etihad on boxing day :oops: Then that is still followed by a visit to Stamford Bridge, eish :|

This is going to be a tough few weeks for Liverpool but I believe they can pull through :thumleft:

riyaaz

Postby G-Funk on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:42 pm

riyaaz wrote:This was me on Sunday :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I was expecting a tough game with a 2 - 1 or 3 - 1 score to Liverpool but what a performance!! :shock: :o Even Jon Flanagan scored with a mooi finish nogal :lol:

I think Arsenal got the wake up call they deserved and City, well, I'm a little bit scared about our visit to the Etihad on boxing day :oops: Then that is still followed by a visit to Stamford Bridge, eish :|

This is going to be a tough few weeks for Liverpool but I believe they can pull through :thumleft:

City is gona be a challenge they are heartless n ruthless they kill you off n leave you to die lol Chelsea i think will be easier u might even get the victory there...they dont have strikers who are scoring so thats a bonus :thumright:
G-Funk
shopping trolley racer

Postby Pip3R on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:47 am

liverpool will win City.. and loose to Chelsea..
it's the hype man. everything is expecting City to punish Pool like they did against Arsenal?.. 6-3 ne LOL
and Chelsea, well, they are playing for that position against Liverpool, i think they might just win the game, but on the log, hold station.

who won last night? Chelsea was ahead, 1-0, by the time i went to dos.

@GFunk - not focused on you at all.. merely pointing out the obvious to the general sheep-like population of SA.. at least you know who true derby teams are.. not like the typical supporters in CPTN that think a derby is between utd and pool. LOL that is juts kaas funny.
"A good car gets you from point A to point B... A great car gets you in trouble"
Pip3R
XV Turbo Supreem

Postby G-Funk on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:54 am

Pip3R wrote:

liverpool will win City.. and loose to Chelsea..
it's the hype man. everything is expecting City to punish Pool like they did against Arsenal?.. 6-3 ne LOL
and Chelsea, well, they are playing for that position against Liverpool, i think they might just win the game, but on the log, hold station.

who won last night? Chelsea was ahead, 1-0, by the time i went to dos.

@GFunk - not focused on you at all.. merely pointing out the obvious to the general sheep-like population of SA.. at least you know who true derby teams are.. not like the typical supporters in CPTN that think a derby is between utd and pool. LOL that is juts kaas funny.

LoL alot of people dont even know how the rivalry started between Man Utd n Pool but we leave that history lesson for another day :mrgreen: Chelsea actually lost 2-1 that Asian manskap Ki scored in the last few minutes of extra time, the game nearly went to penalties :P but the way Sunderland were drukking they were bound to score-Chelsea was moeg perd they had no steam left!
I really think Pool can beat Chelsea they arent playing great,Jose might play it safe n go for the draw but that is so not his style :scratch: n like i said they dont have strikers who are scoring ...City on the other hand is gona be hard :thumleft: but os sal ma sien hoe lyk hulle....O ya my vrot team is playing tonight keep fingers crossed :roll:
G-Funk
shopping trolley racer

Postby Pip3R on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:51 am

kyk hoe verloor jou vrot team.. suma coz hulle wil! hahaha

That City vs Pool game is going to be epic none the less. When do Utd play City? that derby i would love to watch. it will be a hard game indeed! agrressive :twisted:
"A good car gets you from point A to point B... A great car gets you in trouble"
Pip3R
XV Turbo Supreem

Postby G-Funk on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:29 pm

Pip3R wrote:kyk hoe verloor jou vrot team.. suma coz hulle wil! hahaha

That City vs Pool game is going to be epic none the less. When do Utd play City? that derby i would love to watch. it will be a hard game indeed! agrressive :twisted:

We played City already and they gave us a 4-1 pak :pale: but tonight we can get a win at Swansea :salut:
G-Funk
shopping trolley racer

Postby riyaaz on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:49 pm

G-Funk wrote:
Pip3R wrote:kyk hoe verloor jou vrot team.. suma coz hulle wil! hahaha

We played City already and they gave us a 4-1 pak :pale: but tonight we can get a win at Swansea :salut:

You playing Stoke man lol BTW, I hate Swansea and Stoke, they two VERY unpredictable teams. :cyclopsani:

So Liverpool are breaking the bank for Suarez by offering a club record 200k per week! :shock: No doubt that new contract is gonna have a MOERSE buy out clause :mrgreen: :thumleft:

Chelsea aren't very convincing actually and I think Pool can possibly get a win at the 'Bridge :thumright:

With Aguero out for up to 2 months and Negredo not firing on all cylinders, Pool's young midfield will have to try and contain City's star-studded midfield while at the same time supporting and providing for Suarez.
But if they put up a performance like they did against Spurs, it will be tight no doubt :twisted:

PS, Pool to put at least 4 past Cardiff at the weekend :mrgreen:

riyaaz

Postby G-Funk on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:04 pm

hahaha yes we playing Stoke :oops: we lost so many times im heel deurmekaar with who we play,but u right SToke is a kaas team to play they physical n like that long ball k*k :evil: hopefully Moyes has a plan for tonight...look at me trying to convince myslef lol :lol:
i saw u going to break the bank for JAWS...good one u thats a clever move to all the predators if they want Suarez they will have to pay big bucks 8) and when i saw u playing Cardiff i decided to buy Suarez for my fantasy team :thumleft: just watch now that i have him he wont score lol :pirat:
G-Funk
shopping trolley racer

Postby riyaaz on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:26 pm

G-Funk wrote:hahaha yes we playing Stoke :oops: we lost so many times im heel deurmekaar with who we play,but u right SToke is a kaas team to play they physical n like that long ball k*k :evil: hopefully Moyes has a plan for tonight...look at me trying to convince myslef lol :lol:
i saw u going to break the bank for JAWS...good one u thats a clever move to all the predators if they want Suarez they will have to pay big bucks 8) and when i saw u playing Cardiff i decided to buy Suarez for my fantasy team :thumleft: just watch now that i have him he wont score lol :pirat:

lol you only buying him now? :lol:

He's been my captain for a few weeks, scoring 40+ points each week :mrgreen: :twisted:

riyaaz

Postby G-Funk on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:51 am

riyaaz wrote:
G-Funk wrote:hahaha yes we playing Stoke :oops: we lost so many times im heel deurmekaar with who we play,but u right SToke is a kaas team to play they physical n like that long ball k*k :evil: hopefully Moyes has a plan for tonight...look at me trying to convince myslef lol :lol:

lol you only buying him now? :lol:

He's been my captain for a few weeks, scoring 40+ points each week :mrgreen: :twisted:

he was mos out beginning of the season and i made some dom transfers so i had to chop some guys to get some moola :pirat:
G-Funk
shopping trolley racer

Previous

Return to General Discussions