Who will finish the season on top?

Post stuff in general except Jokes , there is a seperate forum just for that

Moderators: Tank, AstroDubz, PlaYa

Who will finish the season on top?

Postby G-Funk on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:56 am

goeie more gentlemans
I was scrolling along the topics n goeters and noticed that there isnt really a football thread :scratch:
Forgive me but im a big footy supporter and here are probably others as well, i dont like the word "fan" its so cheap and degrading like you a part time supporter-if your team wins you like yeah!! :cheers: if they lose you or play bad you jump ship :silent: .

Im a Man :twisted: United supporter AKA current champs AKA most hated club AKA the best club and the list goes on...let the guys know what team you support and most importantly who do you think will win the title come May.

P.S if you an Ajax fan or Amazulu fan you most welcome also :mrgreen:
[color=#FF0080]better late than never...But never late is better[/color]
G-Funk
shopping trolley racer

Re: Who will finish the season on top?

Postby riyaaz on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:42 am

Fellow footy supporter and player in the house! 8)

Die-hard Liverpool fanatic, through thick and thin! :thumleft: :thumleft:

I'm liking how my team is playing, although they not as consistent as they need to be to win the league but top 4 is definitely looking promising, FINALLY! :oops: :cheers:

Team that looks the most dangerous and consistent is Arsenal, but Man U is also starting to pull things right :thumright:
City is blowing hot and cold but with 34 goals in the first 12 matches, 10 more than the next team, just shows what they are capable of! :o

One thing is for sure, it's gonna be one hell of a close race :thumleft:

After the Christmas rush we will be able to see who's gonna be up there. Liverpool have k*k fixtures in that period though, playing Spurs, City and Chelsea all within 10 days. :shock:
DUB wrote: even God messed up on some individuals, Pepa for instance :)

Current: '97 Golf 3 GTS 1.8i aka Turtle
Ex: '90 mk1 1.6 aka The Danger :(
riyaaz
Plascon Developements CEO

Postby G-Funk on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Sup guys

Some disastrous results over the weekend for some ne Riyaaz :eye: *cough cough*
Im just as disappointed in my teams performance, a point is better than nothing but they vrot man yoh.If i could i would klap that Cleverley x se :evil: n throw him outta the team he is bad!!
G-Funk
shopping trolley racer

Postby riyaaz on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:34 pm

G-Funk wrote:Sup guys

Some disastrous results over the weekend for some ne Riyaaz :eye: *cough cough*
Im just as disappointed in my teams performance, a point is better than nothing but they vrot man yoh.If i could i would klap that Cleverley x se :evil: n throw him outta the team he is bad!!

Yor bru, I was most j@s! :evil: but I could see from the beginning, Pool wasn't playing like they wanted to win :roll:
BR got his team selection and tactics all wrong. They better sign another quality striker and holding midfielder in January, Lucas is pure kaas! :evil:

But let's see what the midweek games have in store :P

riyaaz

Postby Pip3R on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:16 am

man u...what? ohhh.. the sheep team... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

like liverpool before you, your time has come and gone.. now the ranks start changing again.. liverpool looks good, but in quality football, i think you have to give it to MCity and the gunners.. so far they have been looking the better sides on field.
although, like riyaaz said, hot and cold for city - but their finishing is clinical!
Arsenal has quite a bit of luck going for them, but they make the most of those opportune moments.
i have no one set team, but what i don't like, is Man United supporters who claim that the team is the know all, be all, and kings of football. hahahhaa far from it ;) winning the EPL suddenly makes you awesome.. UEFA CL - does the club OWN a trophy yet? justsaying..

awe, nog Ajax CT! even though they were on the back foot this season.. and last. haha
"A good car gets you from point A to point B... A great car gets you in trouble"
Pip3R
XV Turbo Supreem

Postby riyaaz on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:51 am

My only worry for Liverpool is the depth of their squad, especially in the striker position. They should definitely sign a quality striker in the January transfer window :thumleft: Oh, and a defensive midfielder :roll:

But come the end of the season, I firmly believe they will be in the top 4! :D United on the other hand, they need some drastic changes in their squad if they wanna close the gap :?

AVB WILL be fired if Spurs don't make the top 4! I mean, they spent over 100mil on players :o

riyaaz

Postby Pip3R on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:00 am

riyaaz wrote:My only worry for Liverpool is the depth of their squad, especially in the striker position. They should definitely sign a quality striker in the January transfer window :thumleft: Oh, and a defensive midfielder :roll:

But come the end of the season, I firmly believe they will be in the top 4! :D United on the other hand, they need some drastic changes in their squad if they wanna close the gap :?

AVB WILL be fired if Spurs don't make the top 4! I mean, they spent over 100mil on players :o

that one striker nuh.. hahahahahah

how about ole BiteMeQuick (the uruguyan)... i heard if pool dont pay more, he might leave? i dont like the guy, but lets face it... he is good. very good.

how do you rate lewandowski?
"A good car gets you from point A to point B... A great car gets you in trouble"
Pip3R
XV Turbo Supreem

Postby riyaaz on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Pip3R wrote:
riyaaz wrote:My only worry for Liverpool is the depth of their squad, especially in the striker position. They should definitely sign a quality striker in the January transfer window :thumleft: Oh, and a defensive midfielder :roll:

how about ole BiteMeQuick (the uruguyan)... i heard if pool dont pay more, he might leave? i dont like the guy, but lets face it... he is good. very good.

Pool is actually preparing to offer him with a new contract that will have a moerse buy out clause :mrgreen: BUT, if we don't make CL, he will surely go.

In my opinion, he is the best striker in the world at the moment. He plays his heart out every game and makes things happen from nothing :thumleft: Look at the type of his goals he's scored so far for the season, definitely a few contenders for goal of the season.

Cavani, Lewandowski, Van Persie, Aguero, etc are all exceptional players but Suarez is better.

Even Robbie Fowler said Suarez is making all the Liverpool legends look average :lol:

riyaaz

Postby Pip3R on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:50 pm

riyaaz wrote:
Pip3R wrote:

Pool is actually preparing to offer him with a new contract that will have a moerse buy out clause :mrgreen: BUT, if we don't make CL, he will surely go.

In my opinion, he is the best striker in the world at the moment. He plays his heart out every game and makes things happen from nothing :thumleft: Look at the type of his goals he's scored so far for the season, definitely a few contenders for goal of the season.

Cavani, Lewandowski, Van Persie, Aguero, etc are all exceptional players but Suarez is better.

Even Robbie Fowler said Suarez is making all the Liverpool legends look average :lol:

yah, i read that about Fowler.. LOL that is a huge feather there hey!
Pip3R
XV Turbo Supreem

Postby G-Funk on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Pip3R wrote:man u...what? ohhh.. the sheep team... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

like liverpool before you, your time has come and gone.. now the ranks start changing again.. liverpool looks good, but in quality football, i think you have to give it to MCity and the gunners.. so far they have been looking the better sides on field.
although, like riyaaz said, hot and cold for city - but their finishing is clinical!
Arsenal has quite a bit of luck going for them, but they make the most of those opportune moments.
i have no one set team, but what i don't like, is Man United supporters who claim that the team is the know all, be all, and kings of football. hahahhaa far from it ;) winning the EPL suddenly makes you awesome.. UEFA CL - does the club OWN a trophy yet? justsaying..

awe, nog Ajax CT! even though they were on the back foot this season.. and last. haha

Man Utd has won 2 UCL trophies so il say thats good yes Liverpool has won 5 :roll: but UCL is tough it aint easy...compared to Arsenal who have been trophyless for 8 years :shock: thats right 8 years and CIty cant speak coz they just joined the party recently.Liverpool are looking good now yes but they will make top four come May, if any team should win it it should be Arsenal they have been most consistent and Wenger deserves it :thumright:
My team on the other hand need to get Oprah or Dr Phil to give them some motivation man yoh!!! :evil: There is absolutely nothing wrong with our team,we just need that CM player coz at the moment we depend on Cleverley in the absence of Carrick and i must say that laaite is gemors.The only reason why Man Utd have doing so bad is coz SAF aka the Great One isnt around anymore :cry: That guy DEMANDED hard work all the time.He got the best out of an average squad,yes i know Utd dont have world class players just 4 out of the starting 11 are class the rest are average but yet he made them work hard and make them like world class players.
So i dont blame the coach entirely,he has made whack selections but in the end its the players who should come to the fore and show it on the pitch but i have faith in my team ... i think :scratch:
G-Funk
shopping trolley racer

Postby G-Funk on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:05 pm

riyaaz wrote:
Pip3R wrote:

Its a pity he has such a bad reputation otherwise he would have been player of the season long ago he is top no doubt :salut: pity he wont stay long,those are gona be massive boots to fill... no pun there :silent:
i just hope we can land a big CM in January,we arent that much off the points gap is minor compared to last season and others.
G-Funk
shopping trolley racer

Postby riyaaz on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Dude, 13 points and 8 positions is a moerse gap from the leaders at this time of the season! :?

riyaaz

Postby riyaaz on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:33 pm

G-Funk wrote:
Pip3R wrote:man u...what? ohhh.. the sheep team... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man Utd has won 2 UCL trophies so il say thats good yes Liverpool has won 5 :roll: but UCL is tough it aint easy...compared to Arsenal who have been trophyless for 8 years :shock: thats right 8 years and CIty cant speak coz they just joined the party recently.Liverpool are looking good now yes but they will make top four come May, if any team should win it it should be Arsenal they have been most consistent and Wenger deserves it :thumright:
My team on the other hand need to get Oprah or Dr Phil to give them some motivation man yoh!!! :evil: There is absolutely nothing wrong with our team,we just need that CM player coz at the moment we depend on Cleverley in the absence of Carrick and i must say that laaite is gemors.The only reason why Man Utd have doing so bad is coz SAF aka the Great One isnt around anymore :cry: That guy DEMANDED hard work all the time.He got the best out of an average squad,yes i know Utd dont have world class players just 4 out of the starting 11 are class the rest are average but yet he made them work hard and make them like world class players.
So i dont blame the coach entirely,he has made whack selections but in the end its the players who should come to the fore and show it on the pitch but i have faith in my team ... i think :scratch:

Please explain to me why the hell they are still playing Giggs???? The laaities in the EPL are so k*k fast and fit these days yet they still playing the ou ballie :roll:

I honestly thought they would close the gap by now :| But even Newcastle have gone past them already. January is going to be an interesting transfer window :mrgreen:

riyaaz

Postby G-Funk on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:57 pm

riyaaz wrote:
G-Funk wrote:

Please explain to me why the hell they are still playing Giggs???? The laaities in the EPL are so k*k fast and fit these days yet they still playing the ou ballie :roll:

I honestly thought they would close the gap by now :| But even Newcastle have gone past them already. January is going to be an interesting transfer window :mrgreen:

yes 13 points is a big gap but check the the difference in points from 1st to 9th if we dont play like Franse we can still end in the top four :evil: the other teams should just do us justice so that u guys can drop points :tongue: i really hope we make UCL yong :cry:
My bru i didnt even wana mention that old tiefs name,he had his time but yet he insists he wants to play,i mean he's been made a coach so they purse does he still want to play man.Do you know how my Ou blow a gasket when he sees that man in the starting line up yoh yoh yoh :lol:
G-Funk
shopping trolley racer

Postby Pip3R on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:30 pm

wait wait... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: let me first finish this crying laughter... :lol: :lol: :lol:

bad reputation you say?

a certain captain of ManU, fouled a player from another club, ending the latter's career... a foul that was pre-meditated..
this captain got fined and match suspension.. not long after, he got another fine and match suspension for a elbow to a player.

i present to you, the Legendary (yes, he has that status) Roy keane... the same man who said, the causes for his problems (hip problems, etc) was his reckless challenges and "angry outbursts" at other players...

bad reputation you say?

just a bit of history to those "Man U fans" who always look and comment on other clubs..

as an FYI: Keane was the most successfull kapitaan in the history of Manchester United FC.. :wink:
Pip3R
XV Turbo Supreem

Next

Return to General Discussions