The Lounge

Post stuff in general except Jokes , there is a seperate forum just for that

Moderators: Tank, AstroDubz, PlaYa

Re: The Lounge

Postby riyaaz on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:33 am

Once I get all the golden oldies back here, we'll set up a date for the hookup :wink:
DUB wrote: even God messed up on some individuals, Pepa for instance :)

Current: '97 Golf 3 GTS 1.8i aka Turtle
Ex: '90 mk1 1.6 aka The Danger :(
Image
User avatar
riyaaz
Plascon Developements CEO
 
Posts: 6025
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: The Mother City


Re: The Lounge

Postby Dragonic on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:45 am

riyaaz wrote:Once I get all the golden oldies back here, we'll set up a date for the hookup :wink:


They were all here last year December for quite a while but nothing happened lol... I think Brad was spearheading that operation.
Ex: '93 VW Golf MK1, MP9 converted
Current: '04 Jetta 4 1.8T Highline, Downpipe, FRC Software
User avatar
Dragonic
Vtac hunter YO
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Sir Lowry's Pass


Re: The Lounge

Postby B.:RAD_MK2 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:23 pm

Dragonic wrote:
riyaaz wrote:Once I get all the golden oldies back here, we'll set up a date for the hookup :wink:


They were all here last year December for quite a while but nothing happened lol... I think Brad was spearheading that operation.

Organize... I'm in!!
Image

2013 Polo 1.4 comfortline
:wink:


2011 toyota hilux srx extra cab
work horse of note :thumleft:
User avatar
B.:RAD_MK2
XV GTi King
 
Posts: 5082
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:29 pm
Location: On the rev limit...!


Re: The Lounge

Postby riyaaz on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:30 pm

awe julle hoeners!!

Let's have a hook up to see who's driving what these days!! :mrgreen:

Brad
Krakie
Nicole
PlaYa
Astrodubz
Dubsketeer
Chippy
Ronaldo
Pepa
Razor
Popo
Pynoxim
Supey
Runkle
Piper
GT79
etc... (don't know him but ok, hy moet daar wies!)

Stiek uit! :thumleft:
DUB wrote: even God messed up on some individuals, Pepa for instance :)

Current: '97 Golf 3 GTS 1.8i aka Turtle
Ex: '90 mk1 1.6 aka The Danger :(
Image
User avatar
riyaaz
Plascon Developements CEO
 
Posts: 6025
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: The Mother City


Re: The Lounge

Postby razor on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Im in but goodluck getting everyone together
2000 TT
1991 lightly spiced Superboss
1984 Caddy Sport 2l 16v ABF

Image
User avatar
razor
XV forum slut
 
Posts: 1139
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:09 am


Re: The Lounge

Postby riyaaz on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:51 pm

razor wrote:Im in but goodluck getting everyone together


Yay, don't be bad luck man!

We can ma only try. I'm bored of that honda moffies now :roll:
DUB wrote: even God messed up on some individuals, Pepa for instance :)

Current: '97 Golf 3 GTS 1.8i aka Turtle
Ex: '90 mk1 1.6 aka The Danger :(
Image
User avatar
riyaaz
Plascon Developements CEO
 
Posts: 6025
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: The Mother City


Re: The Lounge

Postby GameBoy on Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:24 pm

lol...
My Daily : 12 VW CC 2.0 TDi BlueMotion DSG
Project : 05 Opel Astra GSI 2.0T - K&N Filter, OPC Turbo, Downpipe & Exhaust
Project : "Phoenix"

Ex: 91 Ballade 150 16v, 00 Jetta MK4 v5 2.3, 94 Jetta CLi, 01 Audi S3, 99 Polo Classic 1.4i, 97 Polo Classic 1.8i, 91 Nissan 1.6GXE
User avatar
GameBoy
XV forum slut
 
Posts: 1756
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:29 am
Location: CPT


Re: The Lounge

Postby Krakie on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:24 am

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
Current: 2007 Seat Leon FR
Ex: 2000 Golf 4 GTI
Ex: 1994 CTi 2L 16V (under construction)
User avatar
Krakie
XV Ultimate
 
Posts: 3697
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:03 pm


Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron