Adding attachments

This is where feedback for website and forum updates will be posted...

Moderators: Tank, AstroDubz, PlaYa

Adding attachments

Postby riyaaz on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:27 am

Can we maybe have a feature on the forum where we can just add pics as attachments, like they have on HB? :D

Instead of still going through image hosting sites, which alota noobs have problems with. :lol:

Just a suggestion 8) :wink:
DUB wrote: even God messed up on some individuals, Pepa for instance :)

Current: '97 Golf 3 GTS 1.8i aka Turtle
Ex: '90 mk1 1.6 aka The Danger :(
Image
User avatar
riyaaz
Plascon Developements CEO
 
Posts: 6025
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: The Mother City


Re: Adding attachments

Postby AstroDubz on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:49 am

Space on a server cost money. If you're willing to sponsor the additional cost. We can make a plan :wink:
Xtreme Veedubz Racing
Daily:
1992 Honda VFR400
Weekender:
2006 Navara 2.5 Dci
RaceCar:
Mk2 Gti ... 2L 8V, X-flow, ITBs (under construction)
Image
User avatar
AstroDubz
XV Forum Loony
 
Posts: 8199
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 2:15 pm
Location: Mitchells Plain


Re: Adding attachments

Postby riyaaz on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:55 am

AstroDubz wrote:Space on a server cost money. If you're willing to sponsor the additional cost. We can make a plan :wink:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't even sponsor my own car with a lowering kit :oops:

I didn't know about the additional costs, just gave it as a suggestion :wink:

But its all good. 8)
DUB wrote: even God messed up on some individuals, Pepa for instance :)

Current: '97 Golf 3 GTS 1.8i aka Turtle
Ex: '90 mk1 1.6 aka The Danger :(
Image
User avatar
riyaaz
Plascon Developements CEO
 
Posts: 6025
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: The Mother City


Re: Adding attachments

Postby Bratano on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:37 am

what do you need....just a :?: maybe i can organise something
Polo Gti 07 ... Upgrades - Decat, DP, Wulfchiptegnik etc
Ex ride: Polo Classic 2E http://veedubz.co.za/xvforum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6616
User avatar
Bratano
XV forum King
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Veedubz website


Re: Adding attachments

Postby Nicola on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:10 pm

[quote="riyaaz"]Can we maybe have a feature on the forum where we can just add pics as attachments, like they have on HB? :D
quote]

He wants the car :shock: and now he wants the forum :shock: to be like that...
You just need the hairstyle :alien:
Image
User avatar
Nicola
XV Ultimate
 
Posts: 3059
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:57 pm
Location: Cape Town


Re: Adding attachments

Postby riyaaz on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Nicola wrote:
riyaaz wrote:Can we maybe have a feature on the forum where we can just add pics as attachments, like they have on HB? :D
quote]

He wants the car :shock: and now he wants the forum :shock: to be like that...
You just need the hairstyle :alien:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote properly :roll: :lol:
I prefer normal spikes, mohawks look kaas 8)
DUB wrote: even God messed up on some individuals, Pepa for instance :)

Current: '97 Golf 3 GTS 1.8i aka Turtle
Ex: '90 mk1 1.6 aka The Danger :(
Image
User avatar
riyaaz
Plascon Developements CEO
 
Posts: 6025
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: The Mother City


Re: Adding attachments

Postby Krakie on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:36 pm

riyaaz wrote:
Nicola wrote:
riyaaz wrote:Can we maybe have a feature on the forum where we can just add pics as attachments, like they have on HB? :D
quote]

He wants the car :shock: and now he wants the forum :shock: to be like that...
You just need the hairstyle :alien:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote properly :roll: :lol:
I prefer normal spikes, mohawks look kaas 8)

I agree with astro though. all the pics are then gonna be loaded on forum bandwidth. Hondaboy's have sponsors. Plus you can cheat. Load an image there, copy image location and paste it here lol. Na jokes dont do that.

That feature is almost like the leather seats they have in their tecs. Not long then Riyaaz sig will have a link to his hb forum profile :mrgreen:
Current: 2007 Seat Leon FR
Ex: 2000 Golf 4 GTI
Ex: 1994 CTi 2L 16V (under construction)
User avatar
Krakie
XV Ultimate
 
Posts: 3697
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:03 pm


Re: Adding attachments

Postby riyaaz on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:41 am

Krakie wrote:I agree with astro though. all the pics are then gonna be loaded on forum bandwidth. Hondaboy's have sponsors. Plus you can cheat. Load an image there, copy image location and paste it here lol. Na jokes dont do that.

That feature is almost like the leather seats they have in their tecs. Not long then Riyaaz sig will have a link to his hb forum profile :mrgreen:


In the 2nd half of the year :wink: 8) :twisted:
DUB wrote: even God messed up on some individuals, Pepa for instance :)

Current: '97 Golf 3 GTS 1.8i aka Turtle
Ex: '90 mk1 1.6 aka The Danger :(
Image
User avatar
riyaaz
Plascon Developements CEO
 
Posts: 6025
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 4:33 pm
Location: The Mother City



Return to Website & Forum Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron