XVR is back...

All XVR Related Matters

Moderators: Tank, AstroDubz, PlaYa

Re: XVR is back...

Postby sewercyde on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:04 am

vw virus wrote:Yo Sewer

What time did you run?

I was busy selling Octane Booster! :mrgreen: The honda guys were benefitting from it though.....big time!

next one if 26 September......so try and practice before then nuh! :lol: :lol: :lol:
sewercyde
XV Turbo Supreem

Postby sewercyde on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:07 am

sebbi7 wrote:yes vw virus it was well worth it :) lets just say that thing you use to change gears with is nice and polishing clean :twisted:

looking forward to the next one and hopefully i'll have my tires by then so will be even quicker

was good to meet all you other guys that were there and sorry sewer for surprising you.

virus is the meeting this sat or next sat by the way??

anyway see you guys at the next meeting!!

Ja see you at teh next one Sebs
sewercyde
XV Turbo Supreem

Postby vw virus on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:31 am

sewercyde wrote:

What time did you run?

I was busy selling Octane Booster! :mrgreen: The honda guys were benefitting from it though.....big time!

next one if 26 September......so try and practice before then nuh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Street2Strip is practice guy :lol: :lol:

I'll go up against some of those honda guys...hope to see you on the track on the 26 September.
"Know your status. I'm VR6 positive."
vw virus
shopping trolley racer

Postby sewercyde on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:47 am

vw virus wrote:
sewercyde wrote:

What time did you run?

I'll go up against some of those honda guys...hope to see you on the track on the 26 September.

OK then see you at the official drags 18 October :mrgreen:
sewercyde
XV Turbo Supreem

Postby MO786WP on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:03 am

next one if 26 September......so try and practice before then nuh! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I'll go up against some of those honda guys...hope to see you on the track on the 26 September.[/quote]

OK then see you at the official drags 18 October :mrgreen:[/quote]

Mmmmmmm,is that a challenge i smell Virus vs Seat :wink:
What can i say, forced to make a change...

EX - 1998 Mk3 Gti Exec
EX - 2004 Mk4 TDi Exec
Ex - 2003 Mercedes C220 CDI Avantgarde
MO786WP
taxi driver

Postby vw virus on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Fri 26th Sep: Street 2 Strip Streetcars

Our first Street2Strip event we held in August was a great success attracting 136 cars onto the circuit and over a thousand spectators on a cold damp winters night.

As the event has received so much positive feedback and requests for more we will be running the same style of event on Friday the 26th September from 18h30 till 23h00. Please note after 9pm no noisy vehicles will be permitted to run as we will attempt to run later without upsetting the local surrounding suburbs.

So if you have ever wanted to challenge your mate to a sprint race be at the Killarney main gate caravan on Friday from 6pm till 8pm. This is where the indemnities are filled out and remember it is FREE to take part as long as you complete the paperwork.

Vehicles will be subject to a safety check (this time we will do the safety check in turn 5 to avoid congestion at the main gate) so make sure you have all your wheel bolts in, battery must be fastened down properly and everything must be in general good working order. Required safety gear is everyone must wear long pants, top, closed shoes and adequate crash helmet. Crash helmets are available for hire from Dominic Tel: 0834773460 / dominic.williams@gobroadband.co.za

At the oval side of the circuit there will be drifting practice untill 9pm, so if you own a rear wheel drive car and ever wanted to try and put it sideways in a safe environment this is your chance. Just make sure you enter at the main gate from 6pm till 8pm and pass the safety check in turn 5, remember this is only till 9pm. For more information on drifting contact Jody on 0768382100.

Admission to enter the facility is R20 per person over the age of 12 years old.
To take part is FREE of charge (conditions apply).
vw virus
shopping trolley racer

Postby sewercyde on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:43 pm

MO786WP wrote:I was busy selling Octane Booster! :mrgreen: The honda guys were benefitting from it though.....big time!

I'll go up against some of those honda guys...hope to see you on the track on the 26 September.[/quote]

OK then see you at the official drags 18 October :mrgreen:[/quote]

Mmmmmmm,is that a challenge i smell Virus vs Seat :wink:[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sewercyde
XV Turbo Supreem

Postby Serial Killa on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:23 am

I got a mail from an XVR member. Are you guys taking part in the Club Challenge at the GTA Mods Dyno Shoot Out?

aka TRACK-BITE
Founder: GTA-Mods Car Club

Serial Killa
shopping trolley racer

Postby vw virus on Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:17 pm

sewercyde wrote:
vw virus wrote:
sewercyde wrote:

WOW...you need a month to get your car ready to run against my 12 year old VR6 :oops: :oops: :oops:
vw virus
shopping trolley racer

Postby vw virus on Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:03 pm

Hey Sarel

I'm sure some of the XVR guys will come to support but it doesn't make sense for us to take part in the challenge.

We don't have turbocharged or supercharged cars that would give BIG Kw readings :oops: :oops:

...buy we are working on that though :lol:
vw virus
shopping trolley racer

Postby sewercyde on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:52 pm

vw virus wrote:
sewercyde wrote:
vw virus wrote:

WOW...you need a month to get your car ready to run against my 12 year old VR6 :oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....if you can do a 15.1 then you can come line up next to me for a whiff of my exhaust fumes, but you can't...so don't bother waisting your time typing stupid kahk and my time by tinking you can catch me :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My car's always ready....and I'll gladly make you my biets 8)
sewercyde
XV Turbo Supreem

Postby sewercyde on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:54 pm

vw virus wrote:Hey Sarel

I'm sure some of the XVR guys will come to support but it doesn't make sense for us to take part in the challenge.

We don't have turbocharged or supercharged cars that would give BIG Kw readings :oops: :oops:

...buy we are working on that though :lol:

We have eggy's car and we need a few more light weight KW monsters.....hmmmmm.....Paul must make a plan....

Besides Robbie can enter,maybe we ask Killa to join the team....think boetie... :wink:
sewercyde
XV Turbo Supreem

Postby sewercyde on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:50 am

Drag racing at it's best....Strictly Street 10 October see you there for the 3rd Killarney Street 2 Strip!

http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=45486587720
sewercyde
XV Turbo Supreem

Postby vw virus on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:22 pm

sewercyde wrote:
vw virus wrote:
sewercyde wrote:OK then see you at the official drags 18 October :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....if you can do a 15.1 then you can come line up next to me for a whiff of my exhaust fumes, but you can't...so don't bother waisting your time typing stupid kahk and my time by tinking you can catch me :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehehehehe...Sewer here's a wake up call...I did a 14.98s on Friday past. Does that mean I qualify?

hmmmm....didn't see your car on the track. Now who's talking kahk??? Biets :twisted:
vw virus
shopping trolley racer

Postby sewercyde on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:12 pm

vw virus wrote:
sewercyde wrote:
vw virus wrote:

hehehehehehe...Sewer here's a wake up call...I did a 14.98s on Friday past. Does that mean I qualify?

hmmmm....didn't see your car on the track. Now who's talking kahk??? Biets :twisted:

oh good, i wasn't taking note on Friday...lol....we can line up on the 10th then....you qualify son..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just hope you don't waste the petrol trying to beat me ;)

you stilla biets.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
sewercyde
XV Turbo Supreem

PreviousNext

Return to XVR