Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Strictly about cars

Moderators: Tank, AstroDubz, PlaYa

Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby sewercyde on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:04 am

golf_mk1_130kw wrote:I here there is S2S this Friday??



Hell Yeah!
User avatar
sewercyde
XV Turbo Supreem
 
Posts: 6454
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:26 pm


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby sewercyde on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:09 am

riyaaz wrote:
sewercyde wrote:
RONALDO NO 9 wrote:dom please short this out and take it up with them
its getting out of hand man we dont want to pay 50 bucks man just to race
this was to legalize street racing not make money out of it wtf man and y id opd involved in the first place

i agree...and honestly I don't know what to do.

WPMC says they have costs to cover...but I think it's best to contact WPMC and air your views....no place for me to comment ;)


:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: It's alive :lol:
Waar stiek jy weg boet?



Busy Bru,

you can call me on 083 477 3460...or SMS dan bel ek jou terug ;)
User avatar
sewercyde
XV Turbo Supreem
 
Posts: 6454
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:26 pm


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby DNT on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Maybe an ignorant question, do you need an MSA license for S2S?
Try not to break anything, unless you’re not having fun
User avatar
DNT
XV forum King
 
Posts: 4329
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:41 pm


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby golf_mk1_130kw on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:15 pm

DNT wrote:Maybe an ignorant question, do you need an MSA license for S2S?


Nope gust a code 8 will do :thumright:
.Project 8V FOLLOW PERFORMANCE.
Image
Project 8V viewtopic.php?f=25&t=11352
User avatar
golf_mk1_130kw
XV Extreme
 
Posts: 2005
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 12:08 pm


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby DNT on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:09 pm

golf_mk1_130kw wrote:
DNT wrote:Maybe an ignorant question, do you need an MSA license for S2S?


Nope gust a code 8 will do :thumright:


Thanks buddy. Maybe I'll stab out some time and make my debut :oops:
Try not to break anything, unless you’re not having fun
User avatar
DNT
XV forum King
 
Posts: 4329
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:41 pm


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby Krakie on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:24 pm

When is the next s2s after tonight?
Current: 2007 Seat Leon FR
Ex: 2000 Golf 4 GTI
Ex: 1994 CTi 2L 16V (under construction)
User avatar
Krakie
XV Ultimate
 
Posts: 3697
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:03 pm


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby Yakuza Racer on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Krakie wrote:When is the next s2s after tonight?



30th

we gonna run :mrgreen:
User avatar
Yakuza Racer
XV Turbo Supreem
 
Posts: 7078
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Location: Cape Town


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby Krakie on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Yakuza Racer wrote:
Krakie wrote:When is the next s2s after tonight?



30th

we gonna run :mrgreen:

I wanna go, but I will have to decide closer to the time, budget is tight for both time and money lol, but I smaak to go though so I'll sieka ake a way. Then I can finally fetch my pak, properly this time.
Current: 2007 Seat Leon FR
Ex: 2000 Golf 4 GTI
Ex: 1994 CTi 2L 16V (under construction)
User avatar
Krakie
XV Ultimate
 
Posts: 3697
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:03 pm


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby Yakuza Racer on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:01 am

Krakie wrote:
Yakuza Racer wrote:
Krakie wrote:When is the next s2s after tonight?



30th

we gonna run :mrgreen:

I wanna go, but I will have to decide closer to the time, budget is tight for both time and money lol, but I smaak to go though so I'll sieka ake a way. Then I can finally fetch my pak, properly this time.


nah man........ you got more power than me....... :lol:
User avatar
Yakuza Racer
XV Turbo Supreem
 
Posts: 7078
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Location: Cape Town


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby Krakie on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:43 am

Lol no ways bra. My car doesn't even have headwork. But it doesn't matter. I'll take my pak like a man. Don't still try to hustle me lol.
Current: 2007 Seat Leon FR
Ex: 2000 Golf 4 GTI
Ex: 1994 CTi 2L 16V (under construction)
User avatar
Krakie
XV Ultimate
 
Posts: 3697
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:03 pm


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby Yakuza Racer on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:00 am

Krakie wrote:Lol no ways bra. My car doesn't even have headwork. But it doesn't matter. I'll take my pak like a man. Don't still try to hustle me lol.



wysed a bra last night, that wanted to pull with me, i had a 1300 motor in .........LOL!!! shame for him.....
User avatar
Yakuza Racer
XV Turbo Supreem
 
Posts: 7078
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Location: Cape Town


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby Krakie on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:18 am

Yakuza Racer wrote:
Krakie wrote:Lol no ways bra. My car doesn't even have headwork. But it doesn't matter. I'll take my pak like a man. Don't still try to hustle me lol.



wysed a bra last night, that wanted to pull with me, i had a 1300 motor in .........LOL!!! shame for him.....

Lol that's cruel bra... What car was he driving?
Current: 2007 Seat Leon FR
Ex: 2000 Golf 4 GTI
Ex: 1994 CTi 2L 16V (under construction)
User avatar
Krakie
XV Ultimate
 
Posts: 3697
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:03 pm


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby Yakuza Racer on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Krakie wrote:
Yakuza Racer wrote:
Krakie wrote:Lol no ways bra. My car doesn't even have headwork. But it doesn't matter. I'll take my pak like a man. Don't still try to hustle me lol.



wysed a bra last night, that wanted to pull with me, i had a 1300 motor in .........LOL!!! shame for him.....

Lol that's cruel bra... What car was he driving?



honda DOHC........... lol
User avatar
Yakuza Racer
XV Turbo Supreem
 
Posts: 7078
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Location: Cape Town


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby DNT on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Can anybody post an updated calender please :roll: We are long past April.
Any S2S between 10th and 15th Dec?
Try not to break anything, unless you’re not having fun
User avatar
DNT
XV forum King
 
Posts: 4329
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:41 pm


Re: Killarney Street 2 Strip Calender

Postby golf_mk1_130kw on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:51 pm

STREET 2 STRIP 20 NOVEMBER 2009
STREET 2 STRIP 27 NOVEMBER 2009

DECEMBER MUST STILL BE FINALIZED will update in due time
.Project 8V FOLLOW PERFORMANCE.
Image
Project 8V viewtopic.php?f=25&t=11352
User avatar
golf_mk1_130kw
XV Extreme
 
Posts: 2005
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 12:08 pm


PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions (Motoring)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest