XV TOP TIPS - Updated

Strictly about cars

Moderators: Tank, AstroDubz, PlaYa

Re: XV TOP TIPS

Postby Lycan on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:46 am

lucky parafein is quick drying cause if your gemod tail skiet sparks when you snap second... B U M P !
Image
User avatar
Lycan
track dicer
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:34 am
Location: Western Cape


Re: XV TOP TIPS - Updated

Postby Yakuza Racer on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:49 am

the ultimate product to use on your tail piece to get it to look BRAND NEW is OVEN CLEANER....... i did mine the weekend and was shocked with the outcome, UBER CLEAN!!!!! :wink:
User avatar
Yakuza Racer
XV Turbo Supreem
 
Posts: 7078
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Location: Cape Town


Re: XV TOP TIPS - Updated

Postby Lycan on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:39 am

oven cleaner work on standard tail pieces too? wouldnt mind my cars fumes smelling liked fresh baked cookies! :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Lycan
track dicer
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:34 am
Location: Western Cape


Re: XV TOP TIPS - Updated

Postby Yakuza Racer on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:43 am

Lycan wrote:oven cleaner work on standard tail pieces too? wouldnt mind my cars fumes smelling liked fresh baked cookies! :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol:

well i got the powerflow tip, stainless steel , but im sure it'll work on mild steel......
User avatar
Yakuza Racer
XV Turbo Supreem
 
Posts: 7078
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Location: Cape Town


Re: XV TOP TIPS - Updated

Postby Bratano on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Oven cleaner works best on Alloys, cleans them real good
Polo Gti 07 ... Upgrades - Decat, DP, Wulfchiptegnik etc
Ex ride: Polo Classic 2E http://veedubz.co.za/xvforum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6616
User avatar
Bratano
XV forum King
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Veedubz website


Re: XV TOP TIPS - Updated

Postby Lycan on Sat May 01, 2010 2:39 am

any specific make that works good?
Image
User avatar
Lycan
track dicer
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:34 am
Location: Western Cape


Re: XV TOP TIPS - Updated

Postby DRIFTWORX on Sat May 01, 2010 8:49 pm

take al your rusted bolts and nuts of the ngine

take one empty margerine container

put al the bolts and nuts inside and ad a half a botle or fil up halfway with coca cola

leave overnight

it wil eat away al the rust

and you wil never drink coke again after seeing this in action

it wil make your nuts a greyish color and look way better than rusted parts
the black mk2 golf gti that you see cruising around in your worst dreams
Image
User avatar
DRIFTWORX
bmx racer
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 pm
Location: capetown


Re: XV TOP TIPS - Updated

Postby Yakuza Racer on Mon May 03, 2010 8:13 am

DRIFTWORX wrote:take al your rusted bolts and nuts of the ngine

take one empty margerine container

put al the bolts and nuts inside and ad a half a botle or fil up halfway with coca cola

leave overnight

it wil eat away al the rust

and you wil never drink coke again after seeing this in action

it wil make your nuts a greyish color and look way better than rusted parts

:lol: :lol:
User avatar
Yakuza Racer
XV Turbo Supreem
 
Posts: 7078
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Location: Cape Town


Re: XV TOP TIPS - Updated

Postby DRIFTWORX on Mon May 03, 2010 12:02 pm

he hehehehehehehe :mrgreen:
the black mk2 golf gti that you see cruising around in your worst dreams
Image
User avatar
DRIFTWORX
bmx racer
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 pm
Location: capetown


Re: XV TOP TIPS - Updated

Postby Lycan on Thu May 06, 2010 1:25 am

LOL!! SIES :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Lycan
track dicer
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:34 am
Location: Western Cape


Re: XV TOP TIPS - Updated

Postby Cassern on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:31 am

after reading that i definitely wont drink coke anymore ... dont want grey nuts
User avatar
Cassern
XV forum slut
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:12 am
Location: South Africa, Cape Town, Pinelands


Re: XV TOP TIPS - Updated

Postby SWISS on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Yakuza Racer wrote:
DRIFTWORX wrote:take al your rusted bolts and nuts of the ngine

take one empty margerine container

put al the bolts and nuts inside and ad a half a botle or fil up halfway with coca cola

leave overnight

it wil eat away al the rust

and you wil never drink coke again after seeing this in action

it wil make your nuts a greyish color and look way better than rusted parts

:lol: :lol:

BWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: Old XV topics for the win!
Daily - Audi A3 2.0T FSI
EX - '91 Golf mk2 9A 16v :cry:
EX - Golf 4
RIP - '91 Edition One Passat GT 9A 16v :cry:

Image
User avatar
SWISS
XV forum slut
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:55 am
Location: Cape Town


Previous

Return to General Discussions (Motoring)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron